Meet your best
The Senior Account Manager serves as an outside sale representative for Fineline Printing Group. This role has direct customer interaction for prospecting, client consultation, specification and quote development, project management, technical issues and schedules that relate to print project execution, warehousing & fulfillment, technology offerings, as well as promotional products and apparel. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for determining the optimal strategy for a specific customer, determining and leading the team to work on customer initiatives, communicating customer requests to the appropriate department and managing these requests, schedules and creating priorities.
This individual utilizes honed and assertive customer “hunting” instincts with “nurturing farming” account development talents. This is a hands-on, proactive position requiring a high level of self-discipline and strategic analysis of business opportunities. Requires exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills, being a dedicated team player, and offering a balanced professional methodology in developing and building relationships based on integrity, product knowledge and widespread industry experience.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Plan as determined by Director of Sales and Client Services.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth at assigned and self-generated retention accounts and MAP’s. Manage these accounts both internally and externally.
- Develop growth plans for accounts and implement account strategy for growth.
- Implement prospecting disciplines that create an ongoing flow of new customers.
- Maintain thorough understanding of the customers’ marketing communication tools and strategies as well as their general printing needs across all facets of the business.
- Establish and build strong working relationships and clear communication lines with client business leaders and internal team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to your customers.
- Investigate, track and resolve customer concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
- Determine customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
- Manage the overall customer satisfaction and profitability of your accounts.
- Retain and grow your assigned book of business including meeting or exceeding sell targets.
- Document activities in CRM as directed.
- Passion for technology & how to use it in business to improve efficiencies
- Ability to make product demonstrations and sales presentations
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong business acumen
- Effective time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communications skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Capability to assimilate and organize large amounts of information
- Problem solver
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Education: Some college preferred.
- Professional Experience: Minimum 5-7 years in a sales or marketing position related to print manufacturing, digital VDP, communication, fulfillment and marketing integration technology.
- Strong technical skills, a thorough understanding of businesses and how they run, and the ability to communicate effectively with peers & management.
- Must be proficient in the basics of all office software programs required to perform job functions. Specific ones include: Office 365, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- CRM Business Acumen
Please include salary requirements with resume. NO walk-in applications accepted.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintainingprofitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal andcomplete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customerrequirements and needs are completely met.
The Client Service Representative serves as the primary contact for external customers and will have substantial interaction with internal customers as well. The Client Service Representative will have sole responsibility for multiple House Accounts, as well as serving accounts that have a Senior Account Manager as the relationship owner.
The Client Service Representative is responsible for making judgments and discretionary decisions that affect the operations of the organization and must effectively communicate those judgments and decisions to the customer. The CSR is responsible for communicating customer requirements to the Production Staff, in accordance with company procedures and metrics.
You are a member of the Sales and Client Services Team, and together you are accountable for meeting revenue and sales goals of the company. The following responsibilities are key to meeting all the company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
- Provide the level of service that results in customer retention.
- Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that make possible attractive financial returns so that the company may continue to provide excellent service to our customers and ensure job security and career growth to our staff.
- You and your team are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. Because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and you are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
Key Job Responsibilities / Results:
- Receive all questions and concerns from external and internal customers. Provide solutions to problems.
- Receive job specifications and artwork from Senior Account Manager or customer.
- Work with Senior Account Manager, Promotional Products and Apparel for pricing and selection of specialty products.
- Work with Technical Solutions Team on product specifications and updates for owned accounts utilizing Finelink technology.
- Generate electronic quote requests for Estimating department. Review estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer specifications. Discuss any required and/or recommended differences with customer or Senior Account Manager.
- Prepare estimate letters and provide to customer.
- Deliver job specifications via the electronic Job Ticket and related supporting materials to Production Staff.
- Ensure customer supplied components are available within required time frame to meet schedule.
- Receive proofs from Prepress Dept. Obtain final approval – either self-approve or provide proofs to customer. Route approvals or revisions back to Prepress Dept.
- Attend daily production meetings and communicate with department managers re: the status of jobs, unique circumstances relating to jobs, etc.
- Inform customer and Senior Account Manager of any changes in delivery dates, as determined during the daily production meeting. This includes updating due dates on the system Production Reports.
- Prepare and provide samples for customer.
- Prepare and release all billing information to Accounts Receivable within 4 business days of job shipment/mailing. This should include reviewing current estimate to job specifications, all alterations and overs; Answer all questions that might arise during the invoicing process.
- Review inventory reports to identify products nearing the re-order point.
- Facilitating customer conference calls with meeting invitations, agendas and action steps.
- Provide support to Senior Account Managers in the areas of estimates, client communication, reports & follow-up, as needed.
- Serve as back-up to other Client Service Representatives as assigned.
- Answer phones as needed.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work instructions, developmental or final. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Support the efforts of the Senior Account Manager by participating in on-site sales presentations, demos & customer stewardship meetings.
- Perform to the Fineline processes as written, reviewed, and instructed.
Required Education and Experience
- Education: Minimum - High School diploma. Some college preferred.
- Professional Experience: Minimum 3-5 years encompassing a broad knowledge of offset printing and all associated processes.
- Must be able to: (1) read and interpret documents such as estimates, work orders and procedure manuals, (2) clearly communicate, in writing and verbally, job specifications, (3) add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills to effectively interact with external and internal customers.
- Must be proficient in the basics of all software programs required to perform job functions. Specific ones include:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Page DNA
- Webex, Zoom, GoogleMeet