Variable Data Printing
Improve your printing & protect your data
What is Variable Data Printing?
- Simply put, variable data printing is tailor-made messaging.
- Did you know? According to Salesforce Research, “Customers are 2.1x more likely to view personalized offers as important versus unimportant.”
- Fineline’s Variable Data Printing services allow you to send unique messaging to each of your direct mail recipients with customized and automated data workflows.
Talk to us about your ideas or let us share some of ours.
Benefits of Variable Data Printing
- It’s personal. Each direct mail piece can look as if it’s been expressly designed and printed for a specific person to maximize the relevance and drive responses.
- It’s efficient. We automate the direct mail process and provide solutions for even the most complex workflows.
- It’s time-saving. We’ll help you customize your entire message, including text, images, offers, and graphs—all based on your segmented database.
- It’s measurable. Mix and match images and messaging to make your direct mail more personal and relevant to each recipient, which in turn, increases the number of measurable responses. Yes, we also have analytics for measuring results.
- It’s secure and accurate. With Fineline’s experience, training and commitment to our customers and their customers’ or members’ privacy, data breaches don’t happen and the right people get the right mail piece.
Fineline's Variable Data Printing Services
- Fineline provides variable data printing services for health plans, medical facilities, insurance companies, credit unions, financial institutions, and utility companies.
- Secure printed materials include, but are not limited to: new member letters, patient referral letters, explanation of Healthcare Benefits (EOB), patient statements, ANOC’s, Medicare Advantage & Medicaid printing, member ID Cards, insurance statements, and cancellation notices, renewal declarations, and direct marketing
- A tailored piece that includes personal information of specific interest to make your customers feel valued and grab their attention.
- Test offer and design elements. Vary your color choices, fonts and images to appeal to different demographics.
- Use personalized QR codes or URLs for offers.
- Provide different offers based on targeted, personally relevant data.
Fineline's Security + Compliance
- Dedicated Director of Data, Security and Compliance
- Physical security, information security, access controls, print and mail operational controls, and data privacy controls to keep your customer or member data secure.
- Custom business continuity plan.
- ISO 9001:2008 compliant demonstrating our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
- G7 Master Printer qualified proofing and printing presses.
- Plant-wide project tracking technology continually updates the status of every job, ensuring that yours is always on time.
- SOC2 Type2 certified and Publication 1075 compliant, Fineline adheres to strict information security policies and procedures encompassing the security, availability, and confidentiality of customer data.
- 100% of staff are HIPAA certified and trained in Fraud Waste & Abuse (FWA) policies & have background checks.
- HITRUST ready with SOC2 processes mapped to HITRUST controls.
Why Choose Fineline Printing?
Fineline’s decades of experience means we can handle your most complex variable data & secure printing and mailing projects. You’ll have a dedicated project manager to navigate the complexities of executing your project with customized data workflows, so you can relax and spend more time on the work that needs you most.
See how these clients used Variable Data Printing and other Fineline services to improve mailing accuracy, protect member data, increase mail volume, generate revenue, and more.
Variable Data Printing Equipment
- Canon iPF8300S Digital 2-Sided Color Proofer
- Epson 9900 – 10-Color with Built-in Spectro
- HP Design Jet 4500 w/SpinJet – Max Size: 42” Wide
- Kodak NexPress SX3300 – 5 color station (dimensional, clear coat, color solution/gamut expansion) – Max Size: 14” x 26”
- (2) Ricoh High Speed Color – 4-Color – Max Size: 13” x 19”
- Ricoh Pro C901s – High Speed 4-Color Automatic In-Line Booklet Maker – Max Size: 13″ x 19″
- Kodak Digimaster 9110 w/ Perfect Binder – High Speed Variable Data – 1-Color – Max Size: 13” x 19”
- Kodak Digimaster 9150 – High Speed Variable Data – 1-Color – Max Size: 13” x 19”
- Xante Impressia 4-Color Envelope Printer
- MCS Eagle FlexPrint System (for coated and uncoated stocks) – 600 DPI w/Variable Color Imaging
- (2) VideoJet PrintMail Imager – 600 DPI w/Variable Graphics & Infrared Dryer – Max Size: 17” x 20”
- (2) Pitney-Bowes FlowMaster w/Perfect Match™ 3-way camera matching – 6-Pocket – Max Size: 10″ x 13″
- Bell & Howell Phillipsburg Master Mailer – 6-Pocket (plus hand drop for 7th or stitched insert) – Max Size: 9 1/2” x 12 1/2”
- Bell & Howell Phillipsburg Mailstar 775 – 6-Pocket – Max Size: 6” x 9”
- HHS-C1100 Glue Control System
- Kirk-Rudy Three Roll Tabber – Max Size: 1.5” Tabs or 3” x 2” Labels
- Kirk-Rudy Single Roll Tabber – Max Size: 1” Tabs
- Pitney-Bowes “Weigh on the Way” Postage Meter – Max Size: 10” x 13”