Increase Your Direct Mail ROI
Your customers expect advertisements to be targeted to them. In fact, 74% of consumers get frustrated when content appears to have nothing to do with their interests.
(Source: Janrain & Harris Interactive)
Fineline’s Variable Data Printing process allows you to send targeted messaging to your direct mail recipients. With VDP, we automate the direct mail process so that each direct mail piece can look as if it’s been expressly designed and printed for a single person. This maximizes the relevance of your direct mail piece and drives responses.
Make it relevant!
Mix and match images and messaging to make your direct mail more personal and relevant to each recipient – which in turn, increases the number of measurable responses.
A tailored piece that includes some personal details or information of specific interest will make your customers feel valued and is more likely to grab their attention.
Test offer and design elements! Vary your color choices, fonts and images to appeal to different demographics. Use personalized QR codes or URLs for offers.
The opportunities to provide different offers based on targeted, personally relevant data are endless.
Customize and get noticed!
By combining digital full-color printing with our VDP, you can customize print pieces in a way that appears seamless.
We’ll help you customize your entire message, including text, images, graphics, offers, templates, and graphs- all based on your segmented database. We’ll even help you measure your results.
With VDP and Fineline’s 35+ years of experience behind you, your direct mail campaign will stand out from the crowd.
Expertise and Quality
- More than 35 years as one of the Midwest’s leading commercial graphics and mailing providers.
- ISO 9001:2008 compliant demonstrating our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
- G7 Master Printer qualified proofing and printing presses.
- Plant-wide project tracking technology continually updates the status of every job, ensuring that yours is always on time.
- 70,000-square-foot facility with more than 70 employees.