Fineline Printing Welcomes New VP of Business Development & Legal Affairs, Rafael Sanchez, Esq., to Support Highly Regulated Customer Base
“Fineline is very excited to welcome Rafael Sanchez to our leadership team as Vice President of Business Development and Legal Affairs. Rafael’s contribution to our Corporate Development goals will bring Fineline’s unique brand experience and print marketing service offerings to a central Indiana client base. His contributions will go above and beyond in providing significant benefit from our ‘Yes’ culture and expertise in healthcare, education and local corporations.”
– Lisa Young, VP of Operations at Fineline Printing Group
Fineline VP of Operations, Lisa Young weighs in:
Q: How is Rafael’s new position well aligned to Fineline’s culture and value as a print partner?
A: With the addition of Rafael, Fineline adds a member to the team that shares our values in diversity, support for the central Indiana community and a passion for helping clients achieve their marketing and communication goals.
Q: Why was this new position created and what is it designed for?
A: This is an exciting new position to focus Fineline’s continued, integrated strategy in utilizing a variety of subject matter experts to provide the highest level of customer service. The timing of this addition could not have been better aligned with Fineline’s 2015 goals and strategy!
Q: What are the three biggest impacts Rafael’s new position will serve?
A: Rafael brings deep connections and significant knowledge, that will further empower Fineline to expand its brand, and broaden the depth-and-breadth of print consulting services we offer to clients, especially in highly regulated fields.
The three biggest areas Rafael’s new position will impact are:
- Legal Service to Corporate Communities.
- Experience with State Government.
- Leadership within non-for-profit organizations.
Q: What do these areas of expertise mean for Fineline clients?
A: Rafael’s diversified skill-set and experience means…
- New customer expansion within regulated industries, in order to share best practices across client programs
- An in-house expert with industry experience that clients can use as a resource to stay compliant in their programs
- Supplying ongoing industry tips and trends for Fineline’s audience and their industries
- Additional resource for Fineline’s team to collaborate with as it relates to staying compliant in healthcare, government, education and non-for-profit industries
- A broadened network and partnership resource for contacts around the community
- Strategic planning and analytical skills within legal and business operations
- Ability to build strong relationships and programs focused on client goals
Rafael has over 13 years of experience in civil and business litigation, assisting and advising individuals and enterprises with general corporate matters. He is currently a Co-Chair for “Plan 2020” – the Bicentennial Plan for Indianapolis, is the immediate past Chair for the Hispanic Business Council (HBC), serves as the Secretary of the Indy Chamber Board of Directors, and is on the Advisory Board for Indianapolis Power & Light Company (IPL), just to name a few of his community activities.
Rafael has a Doctorate in Jurisprudence from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana and a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences from the University of Puerto Rico.
Rafael’s passion is being civically engaged in Indianapolis and looking for ways to make Indianapolis thrive and continue to evolve. His hobbies are watching movies, watching his kids play sports, and traveling with his family.
Click here to view the full press release or view the PDF here.
Leave a Comment