Employment Opportunities: Client Service Rep, Director of Sales, Accounting/Admin Assistant
Fineline is actively seeking qualified candidates for the positions listed below.
Click on each job title for a description, requirements, or to send us your resume.
[accordion style=”boxed” open=”no”][accordion_toggle title=”Client Service Representative”]
This position serves as the primary contact for external customers and will have substantial interaction with internal customers as well. He/she is responsible for making judgments and discretionary decisions that affect the operations of the organization, and must effectively communicate those judgments and decisions to the customer. The CSR is responsible for communicating customer requirements to the Production Staff, in accordance with company procedures and metrics.
- Education: Minimum-High School diploma. Some college preferred
- Professional Experience: Minimum 3-5 years encompassing a broad knowledge of offset printing and all associated processes
- Must be able to: (1) read and interpret documents such as estimates, work orders and procedure manuals, (2) clearly communicate, in writing and verbally, job specifications, (3) add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills to effectively interact with external and internal customers.
- Must be proficient in the basics of all software programs required to perform job functions.
Specific ones include:
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Outlook
[accordion_toggle title=”Director of Sales & Client Service”]
This position is expected to serve as a leader of the sales and client services team to help build a common vision, inspire staff to perform extraordinarily, and build a high-performance culture where candor, ambition, trustworthiness, accountability and integrity are central to all.
- Education: 4-year college degree in communications and/or marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional Experience: Minimum ten (10) years sales experience with knowledge of printing, marketing and/or communication industries; minimum five (5) years sales management experience
- Leadership skills
- Sales skills
- Professional presentation/communication skills
- Strategic vision – development and execution
- Team building/mentoring skills
[accordion_toggle title=”Accounting/Administrative Assistant”]
This position has the responsibility to assure accurate and timely execution of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and various other accounting functions. He/she will routinely process and remit client invoices, post and deposit client payments, enter vendor invoices and process vendor payments. In addition to accounting tasks, this position will maintain files and be expected to fulfill general administrative duties including mail preparation and distribution, answer incoming telephone calls, etc.
- Education: Minimum-High School diploma. 2-Year business degree preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting/bookkeeping principles
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, staff and management
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required
Fineline Printing Group is one of the largest Print, Fulfillment & Marketing service providers in the Midwest. Started in 1981, Fineline remains a privately-held, minority-owned business certified by numerous local, state, and regional agencies. Fineline is also compliant to ISO 9001:2008 standards and HIPAA compliance. Their 56,000 square foot manufacturing facility is located in northwest Indianapolis and houses state-of-the-art equipment in offset, digital, and large format printing.
Leave a Comment