Fineline Welcomes New Manager of Technical Solutions to Oversee Finelink 2.0
“Fineline is thrilled and proud to have Nicole Weathers leading the Finelink 2.0 product and technology team. Her wealth of marketing and technology experience, paired with her strong background in print, makes her a perfect fit for Fineline and our clients. She will serve as an extension of our clients’ marketing teams by helping them implement solutions that drive the results they’re looking for.”
-Lisa Young, Chief Operations Officer
Nicole gives us a little more insight:
Q: Describe your new role at Fineline.
A: I’m responsible for determining the optimal Finelink strategy for customers and overseeing successful implementations. I will also assist with the selling of Finelink 2.0 and manage its continued development.
Q: What are some areas of expertise and skill sets that allow you to do your job well?
- I have a background and experience in working with products that are similar to Finelink 2.0.
- I also have a marketing background that can aid in communicating the functionality of Finelink to our customers and prospects.
- Project management experience to pull together multiple resources (internal, external partners and customers) to manage implementations.
- Over 20 years’ experience in print, mail and fulfillment.
Q: Describe some of your past roles and accomplishments that will help you succeed in your new role.
- Novitex – Director of Service Delivery. Oversaw several accounts including:
- State of Indiana – Responsible for the operation which encompassed: print, scanning, mail and mailroom operations for the State.
- City of Detroit – Responsible for the print operations for the City of Detroit Law Department and the mailroom operations for the City.
- NCAA – document scanning, hospitality services, mailroom operations and help desk.
- USPS Advertising – asset management, direct mail and fulfillment of sales collateral for the USPS.
- USPS Critical Parts Center – fulfillment and support/repair service to items used within the postal services (i.e., hand-held scanners, scales, printers etc.)
- United States Mint – Oversaw call center and fulfillment operation for the US Mint numismatic products (collectible coins).
- Our call center received The Customer Satisfaction Achievement Award in 2013, awarded by the Federal Consulting Group. The award was in recognition of the highest customer satisfaction score ever attained by a government call center using the American Consumer Satisfaction Index.
- The Hibbert Group – Account Executive
- Onsite account executive at Lilly. Worked with several of the top brand teams including Cymbalta, Cialis, Axiron and Amyvid. Provided support for email marketing, direct-to-physician direct mail and fulfillment of sales support materials.
- The Jackson Group – Director of Client Services and Mail Operations
- In addition to overseeing several departments, I also worked directly with our house accounts. Key accounts that I worked on included: Vail Resorts and Cargill.
Q: Any comments on your new role?
A: I’m very excited to work with the team and customers to support the Finelink product. I come from a family-owned print business, and I’m so happy to be back in this environment. It already feels like home.
Nicole brings over 20 years of experience in print, mailing and fulfillment to Fineline’s team. As Manager of Technical Solutions, Nicole is responsible for determining the optimal Finelink strategy for customers and overseeing successful implementations. She assists in continued development and support for Finelink 2.0, in which she has experience working with similar products. Nicole also has a background in marketing and project management that calls for pulling together multiple resources, both internal and external, to manage implementations.
Nicole has a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, Michigan. She enjoys golfing, photography and spending time with her husband, Dean, two stepsons, Eric and Brice, and her two golden retrievers.VIEW THE FULL PRESS RELEASE
Leave a Comment